For such an awesome band...

i think some of it may just be the lack of any real news or anything... its hard to talk for too long when there's not really anything new to talk about... also this board stays more on-topic than most, i think, so you don't really get the huge free-wheeling discussions of everything... anyway, it comes and goes in waves (its a way!), sometimes it's busy, sometimes its empty... still works for me.

yeah, i mean come on, what do you expect from a Deadsite... :p

this same thread has poped up more than a few times, BUT only recently i've seen new members browsing but not posting, i think Saw You Drown has been on a few times, but no posts.

when the new album is out though...i see loads of polls and album related stuff, oh and the customary EP release or two :D

As said, this board is quite remarkable in the fashion that it practically has no off-topic discussion (well, very little, but still), which is, to say the least, astonishing.

Originally posted by Oyo
How about Kushan, Moshing Kosher, Bumblefoot, and I start posting here often? That will get it nice and off topic :D

Now allow me to get on topic, I have only heard various Katatonia MP3's, which CD should I check out?
[/QUOTE

Tonight's Decision