for the english.

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
out of interest lads and gals who are you gona be voting for in the general elections? that is if you are voting at all.
the TV ad campaigns have got to be the best so far labours persuasive 'ENGLAND - dont let the tories wreck it' slogan and the smug torie voice over talking about labour wasting money £250,000 on taxi bills. i think the tories even slagged the EU off for carting the hq from brussles to strasburg (not sure if i spelt that right) coasting a small fortune. and then theres the lib dems, who dont seem to be doing much aside from kissing baby's heads....green party?

i think im gona vote for hmmm depends who gives me the most free shit.

im a fickle bitch.

I envy you for your labour party :) but really, we have no proper party here, I'll have to vote for the liberals cause the others are either scary or scum or nerds or all the three together.

votescum.jpg

i got a flyer through from the bnp yesterday. there was a lovely little picture of the party head with his family on the back. the caption underneath the photo was 'our dads not a racist.' itsjust one of those comments isnt it. like 'this engine's not on fire' makes think there is a problem. out right denial. not a good move.
anyway, www.anl.org.uk hehehe its like being in a history book.
i also got a flyer from the BIP (British Independant Party) and all they are interested in is not going into the euro and telling all you main landers to go fuck baugettes or summert. crazy bastards.
still dont know who to vote for though.

None of the current major parties are any good at all imo. Not that I'm old enough to vote, but there we go.

I'm gonna have to see who's on the ballot. I always vote, but this time round I don't even know who's standing. Probably Green, if they're not standing then Labour, for both the local and European seats. I'll be voting Labour in the parliamentaries till one of the other parties gets a leader who could actually be a good replacement as PM. If we get rid of Blair, who's going to take his place? Michael Howard? Nick Griffin? Umm...the Lib Dem guy (it's not Paddy Ashdown any more, I'm pretty sure)?

ah thats the only way to get their message across, its fairly normal for such events to occur, though theyre gonna have to try harder, its more than tits they'll need cos i and many others arent voting for any of the kunts :)

how do i do that? ive never voted in my life ffs :lol:, i know one thing ill be voting for that referendum on immigrant rights