For The Revolution - Song Survivor - Round 5

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Outremer, It should have died since last round. Btw, I think its almost obvious Wings of Blackening is winning the Song Survivor.

Why do you all see the negative in this album? "Least favorite song." I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to start shit, but this is like round 5....

Pick your best, your worst, and enjoy the music. Plus, it's at least a total of 10 or less people voting. Message the band and tell them your opinion on their new album. :)

Why do you all see the negative in this album? "Least favorite song." I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to start shit, but this is like round 5....

Pick your best, your worst, and enjoy the music. Plus, it's at least a total of 10 or less people voting. Message the band and tell them your opinion on their new album. :)

First of all, Song Survivors are something to do and argue about, thus they are fun. Second, if every "10" people here messaged Kalmah about the new album it would be "oh shit I want to gangbang you all this album is brilliant" (including myself). Third, it's not negativity. We are separating the great from the best. Towards the Sky went out right away. I didn't feel the song was up to par with the rest of the album. Others agreed almost unanimously. It's interesting to see how your views stack up against other posters.

Also "it's at least a total of 10 or less people voting" doesn't make sense. Should be "it's at most 10 people voting". Still, there is more, and who gives a fuck it's fun...