For The Revolution - Song Survivor - Round 5

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha, I read all the replies before looking at the current standings... Outremer has 5 votes while two other songs have 4 votes! I shouldn't have wasted my HONEST vote on Wings of Blackening if I'd known I could have helped Outremer stick around for one more round! I'm beginning to become doubtful about it all. I did stick to my principles, though. You could almost call me a "priciple hero" when it comes to voting. But sure - you guys see a perfect song like Outremer and you are mad that it's so obviously better than the rest of the songs. You go and kill the idealist. You can wipe out all the best songs all day long - I'm not afraid because I know that when I get home to my CD player, THEY WILL RETURN. Until then, the evil in you all has my happiness withering away.

Hahaha, I read all the replies before looking at the current standings... Outremer has 5 votes while two other songs have 4 votes! I shouldn't have wasted my HONEST vote on Wings of Blackening if I'd known I could have helped Outremer stick around for one more round! I'm beginning to become doubtful about it all. I did stick to my principles, though. You could almost call me a "priciple hero" when it comes to voting. But sure - you guys see a perfect song like Outremer and you are mad that it's so obviously better than the rest of the songs. You go and kill the idealist. You can wipe out all the best songs all day long - I'm not afraid because I know that when I get home to my CD player, THEY WILL RETURN. Until then, the evil in you all has my happiness withering away.
Hahaha, Nice, I wonder who will challenge you>?

:worship:notworthy:worship:

You really are the Man of the King. Even though Outremer is out, I'm still Doubtful About it All since Dead Man's Shadow looks like it's following The Blind Leader straight to Swamphell. Curse You All Men!.....wait....

since all of you seem to have a hallow heart and vote for outreamer it seems it will be next to meet its human fate. although i would like to make an alteration on you guys using the word "Least favorite" all the songs are great and none should have to head towards the sky after they are eliminated. it just seems that the evil in all of you seem to be withering away some of the best songs on this album. it almost seems that you are all showing your bitter metallic side.. i may be wrong, it may just be my mindrust thinking this.. hahahaha

Talk about using the word you cowards...
This cloned insanity is getting out of hand :p