for the wendy

inferior_devotee

guitar strangler
Jul 20, 2003
Alice, Texas
Visit site
on blabbermouth and every website for the upcoming Hypocrisy tour i keep seeing different things, for example Cannibal, Hypocrisy, Exhumed, and then i see cannibal , Hypocrisy, Vile, and Decapitated, and then I see Cannibal, Hypocrisy, Exhumed and Vile, and all these dates that are throwing me off like feb. 15 in austin or san antonio, and then feb 14 in austin. Can u help me out cause i really dont want to miss this show? Why isnt anything posted on their official website yet? :erk:

Well, basically that's the problem with people randomly posting dates before the official confirmed dates have been announced. The official dates just got announced last week, and have been added to the website (www.hypocrisy.tv).

The same goes for the line-up, blabbermouth posted the tour information before everything got confirmed. Turns out Decapitated are not on the US tour and now there are people wondering what happened to Decapitated while they were never confirmed to play in the first place.

For the exact dates and information, please refer to the official websites. The dates for both tours come directly from the booking agency, and will be the same on both the Hypocrisy and Cannibal Corpse website. I am reluctant to post tourdates on the forum because dates change and then there's too many mixed information going around (old threads being resurrected people, missing the updated information etc)

I hope this answers your question.