For The Win (San Diego Pop Punk)

For the Win! I know those dudes! In fact, their drummer Andrew filled in for my band. Love the song and your mix.

Thanks man! Im working with jason webber of invictus now, He's doing all tracking at the moment and from now on ill be mixing and mastering everything coming out of his studio.Great dude who does some amazing production we were in a band together called The Haven.

BTW, May i ask what band?

Mix is solid, sebby, good stuff. Guitars could be a hair louder, personally. I remember meeting a couple guys from this band back with my group in san diego.

Agree with the guitars, But since it is more of a radio rock type of mix, id be scared on taking away clarity from the vocals. Haven't had a chance to met them since i'm mixing and mastering it here in LA for the moment. Although, i have talked to them on the phone and seem like good energetic 'people.

Digging this. Guitars are a bit 'hollow' and overgained/metal for my tastes, and I love how the vocals are a DEAD rip off of Matt Wilson from SYG.

Mix sounds big and coherent which is good. Band needs a new name, though. Will need to check them out live if I can - I live in Ventura and am down in SD/La Jolla pretty frequently.

Digging this. Guitars are a bit 'hollow' and overgained/metal for my tastes, and I love how the vocals are a DEAD rip off of Matt Wilson from SYG.

Mix sounds big and coherent which is good. Band needs a new name, though. Will need to check them out live if I can - I live in Ventura and am down in SD/La Jolla pretty frequently.

Agreed about the guitars , The studio that tracked the guitar DI's tracked through a tube DI with a very old tube, so reamping the guitars gave the hollow quality which would not go away.
So i made the best of it, The band requested for that level of gain.
Hit me up when your in san diego man, we can pick up some mexican food and talk gear.