For those going to Priest in Atlanta...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
If you would like to help out flyers, please meet at the bottom of the hill leading into the venue between 7p-7:30pm. This is our target audience with CG and Fates on the bill so please help out.

Standing ovation to Magius for printing them and coordinating everything.

I may not be there early enough to help pass out flyers before the show begins, but if there's any left to distribute between sets, I could certainly volunteer my services at that time.

I passed out 150 fliers. The lawn attendance was pretty low, but 50 went to those people. 100 more went to the departing masses, but unfortunately rain kept a lot of people from wanting to stop a second. Not surprisngly only one person said she knew about ProgPower although it's been here annually for 9 years.

Thanks to those who stopped by to pick up fliers, Hal9000, Dionysus11, and their non-posting significant others. Good to meet you all. Hoyt (Rider of Theli), James and Kathy, good to see you all again. I hope you were able to get some passed out regardless of the weather.

It will be interesting to see if there's at least a small spike in sales the next week or two.

I didn't actively pass out flyers -- by the time I got my 'posse' together and up the hill to the venue, it was already showtime - but I wore my ProgPower IX shirt amd garnered several good reactions; I think at least one of them will buy a ticket, and another will buy a Thurs. night ticket. :kickass:

I will try to get there early enough to help out, as well!:cool:

NO WAY?!! You were there TOO clay?!!
What a great show!!! The Whole British Steel album & some of my all time faves!!! "The Ripper", Victim Of Changes" And fuckin' "Freewheel Fuckin' Burning!!!" I was literally in Judas Priest Hog fuckin' Heaven!!!
I would've still liked to heard "Painkiller", "The Sentinel" & "Beyond The Realms Of Death", but what are ya gonna do? ! :cool:

The show was awesome!! I ran into Hoyt on my way into the venue and then headed to my seat. I like that amphitheater a lot. It's much better than Lakewood. Priest killed it.

ok so i passed out all 50 of my flyers that i got and u wouldn't believe how many people didn't know of progpower usa or even know Fates Warning I couldn't believe it, one dude like 26 years old long hair ask me if it was emo music? Are you fucking kidding me? Well anyway most of the people seemed to be kind of happy so I hope it goes well see u all in Sept.

NO WAY?!! You were there TOO clay?!!
What a great show!!! The Whole British Steel album & some of my all time faves!!! "The Ripper", Victim Of Changes" And fuckin' "Freewheel Fuckin' Burning!!!" I was literally in Judas Priest Hog fuckin' Heaven!!!
I would've still liked to heard "Painkiller", "The Sentinel" & "Beyond The Realms Of Death", but what are ya gonna do? ! :cool:

My thoughts exactly, I would have loved to have heard at least 5 more songs but I guess Rob does have his voice to think about, he is probably trying to avoid the David Coverdale syndrome. Awesome show anyway...

I passed out 150 fliers. The lawn attendance was pretty low, but 50 went to those people. 100 more went to the departing masses, but unfortunately rain kept a lot of people from wanting to stop a second. Not surprisngly only one person said she knew about ProgPower although it's been here annually for 9 years.

Thanks to those who stopped by to pick up fliers, Hal9000, Dionysus11, and their non-posting significant others. Good to meet you all. Hoyt (Rider of Theli), James and Kathy, good to see you all again. I hope you were able to get some passed out regardless of the weather.

It will be interesting to see if there's at least a small spike in sales the next week or two.

I passed out my stack, except to the person that said, "I don't want that shit." :zombie: JERK!