For those who are death metal fans.....

JosephAcevedo

Jul 31, 2005
Las Vegas
www.myspace.com
Looks like 2007 is going to be a good year for the genre.....

Dying Fetus - War of Attrition
Beneath the Messacre - Mechanics of dysfunction
Aborted - Slaughter and the Apparatus

Others worth looking forward to

Vital Remains - Icons of Evil
Odious Mortem - Cryptic Implosion

hopefully new albums from Decrepit Birth, Necrophagist, and Quo Vadis will also surface!

I haven't heard any Dying Fetus since Destroy the Opposition. How does their later stuff compare? I don't want to bother with them if it's just more of the same, although I like DTO quite a lot.

I haven't heard any Dying Fetus since Destroy the Opposition. How does their later stuff compare? I don't want to bother with them if it's just more of the same, although I like DTO quite a lot.

first off, their level of drumming as really been subpar since then. I am really hoping that improves with their new drummer.

first off, their level of drumming as really been subpar since then. I am really hoping that improves with their new drummer.

I agree 100%, after half the lineup left i wasnt as big of a fan. Kevin Talley is one of the best extreme metal drummers out there. Just look what he did for Chimaira last album, and now that he is gone there shit again. His new project DAATH, is sounding pretty heavy.:headbang:

I agree 100%, after half the lineup left i wasnt as big of a fan. Kevin Talley is one of the best extreme metal drummers out there. Just look what he did for Chimaira last album, and now that he is gone there shit again. His new project DAATH, is sounding pretty heavy.:headbang:

DAATH is from Atlanta, and it's getting crazy awesome reviews over at all of WREK radio. I haven't listened to the album yet, but it's on my list.

DAATH is fantastic. They're going to be in the studio for the radio show I do this week. The new album is great.

I'm most hyped that a new album from Morbid Angel might be released before the end of the year; most likely around November or December.