For you metal fans...

PhantomLord

New Metal Member
May 6, 2002
Indiana, USA
members.tripod.com
Hey everyone,

I just came here today because I wanted to invite you all to a new message board system that I recently put up. It's called Uncensored, and it is just that. You can talk about whatever you fucking want to, without fear of being kicked or banned or anything stupid. We have a chat room and boards, and just want to invite some more people in.

We have a strong community of 90 people right now, and are looking to add to the #'s. Now, we DONT want you to leave Ultimatemetal.com by any means. Just check us out if you want, and maybe register there, and be on both boards.

Our boards are not specific to any band, so you can talk about anything you want, like I said earlier.

I am also starting a Thrash metal band, and Uncensored is our home as well. There's a General Topics board for the band, Peril, and I will be putting up clips of the songs I write for everyone to hear, so you can also check us out. There is one song up right now, Dark Day, so go have a listen and let me know what you think.

Like I said, don't leave Ultimatemetal by any means, but come check us out, and if it looks cool, sign up and join the community.

http://uncensored.proboards4.com

Brian Heinemann
Owner of Uncensored, Lead/Rhythm guitar of Peril

Just wanted to say sorry about that...

Didn't realize there was a specific board for this, and now I see at least one of my posts was moved there.

Again, I'm sorry. I was new to UltimateMetal, and just wanted people to check out my boards. SORRY!