FORCED ENTRY: 'As Above, So Below' Reissue Available - Apr. 12, 2009

ALowerDeep

Sep 22, 2006
www.alowerdeep.com
Anyone remember this album? The title track alone is worth the buy. I remember the video coming on HB Ball with Bruce Dickenson hosting and him justing falling over himself over the song. Great album, I'm going now to buy.

FORCED ENTRY: 'As Above, So Below' Reissue Available - Apr. 12, 2009

U.S.-based metal label Lost and Found Records has just reissued FORCED ENTRY's 1991 album "As Above, So Below". Originally released on the Relativity label, this title has been out of print for many years, drawing top dollar from collectors worldwide.

Commented Lost and Found Records President Bryan J Anderson: "Lost and Found Records is pleased to add another rare title to our catalog. With the popularity of thrash surging again, this is a great time to get this gem back into print. With grunge coming on strong during the time of its release, this album never did get the exposure it deserved. It has been out of print way too long."

The track listing is as follows:

01. Bone Crackin' Fever
02. Thunderhead
03. Macrocosm, Microcosm
04. Never a Know, But the No
05. We're Dicks
06. Apathy
07. The Unextinguishable
08. As of Yesterday
09. When One Becomes Two
10. How We Spent Our Summer Vacation

The CD also contains new liner notes from Brad Hull.

For more information, visit www.lostandfoundrecords.com.

GREAT F'n Band! I saw them opening for Sacred Reich @ The Masquerade in 1990, when SR was touring for "The American Way" album! They kicked major ass live btw!!!!! :headbang: