some pictures!
015.JPG
016.JPG
018.JPG
024.JPG
030.JPG
034.JPG
039.JPG

These pictures were made by (non-Behemoth) Nergal, whose contacts I was not able to find...

The trck list was as follows
1. BlessU2Die (new song)
2. Legend
3. Last Season Purity
4. Mel Kor
5. The Winter Solstice
6. I am the Black Wizards (Emperor)
------------
encore track
7. Black Swans
-----------------------
We are damn proud to announce that this live show was called "the best metal show performed by a russian band in 2004" by SOYUZ people.

That's a lot of pictures you've got there mister. I'll bet if I printed them out I could make a flipbook, and play the tracks, and have a concert myself (sans the yelling, violent, sweaty people in the crowd)!!
Very cool. I doubt I'll ever get to see a FS concert :(

I really hope that soon the new songs will be dominating the track list. By the way, people said that the new song made them feel like they were listening to Opeth and Emperor, although the music was something very special. And another great thing... many fans said that when we were playing I am the Black Wizards it looked like it was Emperor themself... I just have to add that we are damn pleased with this comparison.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)))

Sonm said:
I really hope that soon the new songs will be dominating the track list. By the way, people said that the new song made them feel like they were listening to Opeth and Emperor, although the music was something very special. And another great thing... many fans said that when we were playing I am the Black Wizards it looked like it was Emperor themself... I just have to add that we are damn pleased with this comparison.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)))
Any chance of a UK tour? :D

Come to Cardiff and have a few beers if you do!

Sonm said:
The trck list was as follows
1. BlessU2Die (new song)
2. Legend
3. Last Season Purity
4. Mel Kor
5. The Winter Solstice
6. I am the Black Wizards (Emperor)
------------
encore track
7. Black Swans
-----------------------

Hey, it`s a track list of the 25th December gig!!
The track list of the last Moscow gig is:
1. Legend
2. LSP
3. Bless U 2 Die
4. Mel Kor
5. RIDER ON THE BONEZZZ
Unfortunately we had not enough time to play all songs.