Forest Stream pop goup?

No, you are wrong. Singer is Sonm. I just was a bit younger and slimer when shooting this video. Saying that I have tits doesn't help. Lee also has tits and he's very proud of that!

Nobody knows.... It's a CURSE!!!!! Remember about THE CURSE!!!!

This is hilarious and sad! I hope that song didnt pay that much more then Forest Stream, that just shows what Russians listen to. Maybe if Forest Stream got an MC it would be rich.

Сколько раз смотрел этот клип по телеку и только сейчас понял, что на заднем плане - ВЫ!!!!

Kir is on drums. The most promising drummer of the century :))):headbang::headbang::headbang:

Okay... I wasn't a part of that show, yet everyone else got quite a good experience. That was cool, I guess. I reckon there's nothing wrong with this event:))

I'd say it's not so interesting when you talk about it, it's much more interesting when ypou take part in it.

One our friend told us, that his familiar is looking for the band to play in the background on the music video and offered us to do that. We came to the scene on the first day, the producer sayd "Okay', we were instrucded what to wear and so on. Next day they filmed episodes with us.. There was a 'movie' van, where we just sat and waited while it all will be ready (and ate almos all food :D).. There we heard that song for the first time.. :)

The crew installed some kind of complicated comuter-controlled camera crane, marked the places where we had to stand and started filming.. After the lunch we were told that the clip is out of budget and the producer went away on his Porshe to 'refuel'...

When he came back, all went on..

Well, that's all I can remember now, maybe other guys can add something..

I hope I'm not the only one who found that song kinda chipper. It's certainly better than the dreck on MTV at any rate. The presence of Forest Stream in the video only makes it that much more kickass.

Sonm should've been the male singer though :(