Forest Stream. To headline the Fatal Forum Fest

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
FS are chosen to headline the Fatal Forum fest in Nizhniy Novgorod on 30 of April.
Kinda good chance to extend our live performance geography. Aiming to prepare for Europe tho:)))
HopefulLEE everything will be videotaped.
P.S. The new stuff will be started around 26 - 27 of May, after we are back from our short tour across Russia.
Cheers all.

P.P.S. Am still having some internet connection problems :( Hope to get'em fixed tomorrow or so... Bloody rats have eaten my cable.o_O

Sonm said:
FS are chosen to headline the Fatal Forum fest in Nizhniy Novgorod on 30 of April.
Kinda good chance to extend our live performance geography. Aiming to prepare for Europe tho:)))
HopefulLEE everything will be videotaped.
P.S. The new stuff will be started around 26 - 27 of May, after we are back from our short tour across Russia.
Cheers all.

P.P.S. Am still having some internet connection problems :( Hope to get'em fixed tomorrow or so... Bloody rats have eaten my cable.o_O
Awww lol! Rats are so cute and fluffy, it's too bad they have to misbehaved like that! They make great pets...

I'm excited for your new stuff! You guys should move around more while you play though, that movie could have almost just been a picture with audio on it, lol! I'm not telling you to run around and hop like annoying hardcore bands, but maybe just walk around and sing at different places and stuff.. I don't know if you guys use wireless guitars but you could be like Iron Maiden and walk around and kick your legs while playing guitar, lol!

GOOD LUCK In the deadly forum festival you're headlining! KICK SOME BUTT! I'd attend but Russia is SOOOO far away from America! :(