FORGERY

Metal evilution would like to proudly welcome the latest addition, Canberra old school thrash act FORGERY. Influenced by an array of 80's bands such as VENOM, EXCITER, SODOM, RAZOR, DESTRUCTION and OVERKILL to name a few,this very young band has just released it's debut E.P. and is already starting to make waves.
FORGERY caught Metal Evilution's attention opening for DARKER HALF on a few shows late last year as their honest passion for the purest form of Thrash/Heavy Metal could not go unnoticed.
In an age where musical trends come and go weekly like the latest fashion ,FORGERY are indeed strong as steel! It is an absolute pleasure to have a band like FORGERY in our ranks and we hope this is purely the beginning of a long and sucessful partnership.Let the weak take cover, FORGERY are on the way.
This is just the beginning!:headbang:

Forgery_Photo.jpg

FORGERY (2009)
Tim- Guitar
Josh - Drums
Luke - Bass/Vocals

http://myspace.com/forgerythrash

Being a 3 piece band i can already tell this wont be my thing, but i'll check em out!

EDIT - This shit is pretty fucking awesome!!!!!!! Especially awesome when im not in my melodic power metal mood. Fuck yeah!