Former ANTHRAX, HADES Singers Are Top Candidates For SEVEN WITCHES Slot - June 1, 200

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Neil Turbin (ex-ANTHRAX) and Alan Tecchio (ex-HADES, WATCHTOWER) are the two vocalists currently in the running for the vacant singer slot in SEVEN WITCHES, according to informed sources. Both vocalists recently appeared on SEVEN WITCHES guitarist Jack Frost's upcoming solo CD, "Out in the Cold", tentatively due in September (Turbin can be heard on "Crucifixation", while Tecchio appears on "Hell or High Water"). Other singers that have lent their pipes to the CD include Terry Ilous from XYZ ("Out in the Cold"), and Ted Poley of DANGER DANGER (cover of APRIL WINE's "Sign of the Gypsy Queen" and "Wasted Love").

I like Neil & Alans voice.Neil's solo C.D kicks ass.I'm also a big fan of Non-Fiction.That In The Know c.d FRIGGIN ROCKS. "I'll never show...... I'M IN THE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!" :headbang: :worship:

No he was only played in passages to the other side the line up the now jack frost,dennis hayes and Jeff Curenton.

Joey did help write year of the witch and mixed xiled to infinity and one,co produced PTTOS

As for the line up in SW it may change 5 albums 3 singers,4 drummers,3 bass players so far but all good albums