Former CONSTRUCDEAD Vocalist Joins CARNAL FORGE

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Former CONSTRUCDEAD/current GODSIC frontman Peter Tuthill has issued the following update:"In November I got the opportunity to try out for the Swedish metal band CARNAL FORGE as singer! Having been a fan of their music since they released their debut, there was no hesitation from my part to try out.

More...

Huh?????
ScratchHead.gif

I haven't seen or heard anything about Jens Mortensen being out of Carnal Forge. In fact, I just checked CF's website and Myspace page and Jens is still listed as their vocalist. WTF???
huh2.gif

Hey Pete!!!
wave.gif

Congrats on getting the gig! At first I was concerned, because I loved Jens' vocals on TFMV, but after breaking out my Violadead cd and listening to it yesterday, I was reminded how kickass your vocals are and my fears were alleviated. Plus, your range/style is actually very similar to Jens', so I have no doubt that you'll sound awesome doing the TFMV material as well as all the older stuff. I think you're a perfect fit! Can't wait to hear a new studio album with you on it! Congrats again!
BeerToast.gif

Hey Pete!!!
wave.gif

Congrats on getting the gig! At first I was concerned, because I loved Jens' vocals on TFMV, but after breaking out my Violadead cd and listening to it yesterday, I was reminded how kickass your vocals are and my fears were alleviated. Plus, your range/style is actually very similar to Jens', so I have no doubt that you'll sound awesome doing the TFMV material as well as all the older stuff. I think you're a perfect fit! Can't wait to hear a new studio album with you on it! Congrats again!
BeerToast.gif

Hey man! Thanx for the kind words! All I can say after rehearsing with the guys for a while now is that it all sounds fucking wicked! I think the new lineup will be perfect for CF's further success! See ya on the road in 2008! \m/

| || ||| PETE - Carnal Forge & Godsic