Former TESTAMENT Bassist GREG CHRISTIAN Will Have 'A Musical Announcement' Soon

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Bassist Greg Christian has spoken out about his future plans following his surprise departure from San Francisco Bay Area metal veterans TESTAMENT.TESTAMENT announced earlier today (Monday, January 13) that it was parting ways with Christian and replacing him with Steve DiGiorgio.Steve was previously a member of TESTAMENT on "The Gathering" (1999) and "First Strike Still Deadly" (2001) albums. He will join TESTAMENT for their upcoming shows in Australia as part of the Soundwave Festival, as well as dates in Japan and Mexico City. Steve will also take part in the recording sessions for the next TESTAMENT album. Writing on his personal Facebook page this afternoon, Christian said: "[I am] just home with my 4-year-old, being Dad... and [by the way] I'll have a musical announcement soon. As soon as the vocals are ready... I just don't want to say too much until I can bust it out. And it's dependent on the vocals now."Christian was forced to leave the band's North American tour with LAMB OF GOD and KILLSWITCH ENGAGE in November for "personal reasons." Filling in for him was EXODUS bassist Jack Gibson.Photo credit: Walter Morgan

More...