found a lamentations shirt, whats your favorite?

I like the "Deliverence", and "The Baying Of The Hounds" shirts... Didn't know they had Lamentations.. May I ask where you ordered them from?

My favourite is the one I got off of rockabilia (although they really rip you off)...it has the opeth "o" on the left sleeve, the logo on the front, and lyrics from In My Time Of Need ("thoughts of death tear me apart from the core of my soul") on the back with a picture of...something lol, a gloomy, old cabin or something haha

personally I have two Opeth shirts. one shirt of baying of the honuds that I think it rocks! the second is My Arms Your Hearse shirt which is ok but kindda big on me :( couldnt find any smaller size when bought it.

personally I have two Opeth shirts. one shirt of baying of the honuds that I think it rocks! the second is My Arms Your Hearse shirt which is ok but kindda big on me :( couldnt find any smaller size when bought it.

id love to have a my arms your hearse shirt, its my favorite album, also the ghost reveries tour shirt looked pretty cool

My favourite is the one I got off of rockabilia (although they really rip you off)...it has the opeth "o" on the left sleeve, the logo on the front, and lyrics from In My Time Of Need ("thoughts of death tear me apart from the core of my soul") on the back with a picture of...something lol, a gloomy, old cabin or something haha

I have that shirt... It's my favorite...

Good to see someone else loves Tales From Topographic Oceans...Their best ever