Founding ALICE COOPER Band Drummer NEAL SMITH Releases 'KillSmith And The Greenfire E

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
From Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame drummer, songwriter and founding ALICE COOPER band member Neal Smith comes "KillSmith And The Greenfire Empire", the third in his solo KillSmith series. This conceptual metal adventure will undoubtedly be the last rock opera, destined to become a movie! The story of a poor boy who grows up in the jungles of South America, then becomes "Diablos the Emerald King," the most ruthless and powerful drug lord in the world. As a young boy, he makes a discovery of an ancient secret that has been hidden for thousands of years in pre-Colombian jungle ruins. The secret he discovers is an ancient sacrificial drug called "GreenFire." As GreenFire's deadly addiction spreads like wildfire around the globe, it reaches a country called "Blue Soul Land." The havoc it creates in "Blue Soul Land" will unleash the rage of KillSmith with grave consequences. "KillSmith And The GreenFire Empire" track listing:01. Blessings And Curses02. Good Morning Blue Soul Land03. Screaming Bloody Murder04. The Kill$Mith Överture05. Palacio De Esmeraldas06. Greenfire - Born Of Pöison07. I Want Money08. Pändemönium09. I Remember Blue Soul Land10. Death To The King11. Noelle No Wonder"GreenFire Born Of Poison" is the first single off of the album. Neal Smith is best known worldwide for his innovative drumming and outrageous stage antics with the original ALICE COOPER band. His solid drumming is the hallmark sound behind such classic 1970s ALICE COOPER hits as "School's Out", "I'm Eighteen", "Billion Dollar Babies" and "No More Mr. Nice Guy". Neal is also a prolific songwriter, who helped pen many of the group's best known songs. "KillSmith And The GreenFire Empire" features: * Neal Smith - lead vocals, backing vocals, drums, percussion, rhythm guitar and synthesizer* Peter Catucci - bass, backing vocals and lead vocals on "Noelle No Wonder"* Lady Elizabeth Dellinger - backing vocals and intro lead vocals on "I Want Money"* Kevin Franklin - lead guitar* Pete "Keys" Hickey - synthesizer and keyboards* Hubert Martin - lead vocals on "Good Morning Blue Soul Land"* Joe Meo – saxophone* Rick Tedesco - lead guitar, rhythm guitar and backing vocals* Doug Wahlberg - lead guitarPhoto credit: Road Dog
killsmithandthegreenempirecd.jpg

More...