Fozzy, awesome Metal Band

Betrayer536

New Metal Member
Jan 2, 2005
Fozzy sounds really good, and it's one of the best metal bands I've ever heard. They did some great Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Scorpions, Dio covers.

Fozzy's new album 'All That Remains' comes out on Jan. 18th in the U.S. and Feb. 22nd in Canada. ''All That Remains'' will be full of originals . They have musical guests such as Zakk Wylde and Megadeath's Marty Freidman

www.fozzyrock.com has some samples of some ''All That Remains'' songs

I don't want to sound like I'm spamming or trying to advertise but it's great music that I'd like to share

fozzy is awesome. being e jerichoholic i may be a little biased. but theyre alot of fun
~gR~

I would like to state that this band is indeed...queer.

But to keep this thread unlocked (for all of you all), I will say why, they are a gimick worse than face paint, Jericho isn't really that good of a singer, and even though they may do decent(if that is what it is called) covers, cover bands suck.

You mind as well be listening to http://www.pinksteel.org/

i dont think their intent is to be a serious big time band. i think they just do it for kicks. which is why i like it. its music you listen to for fun
~gR~

Fozzy indeed kicks ass. They are pulling away from doing covers and coming up with more originals. "To Kill a Stranger" (The opening track from their last album) kicks all sorts of tail.

Fozzy's originals sound good and ''To Kill A Stranger'' off of Happenstance is a very catchy song

I enjoy Fozzy. I saw them at the NJ March Metal Meltdown back in March 2004 playing with the likes of Attacker, Raven, Macabre, Seven Witches and Symphony X it was awesome and they were fun to watch. "To Kill A Stranger" is an awesome song. They only did two covers in their set "Eat The Rich" by Krokus and "Freewheel Burning" by Judas Priest. I am looking foward to All That Remains, should be a good album. Happenstance rules.

Didn't the guys from Stuck Mojo become Fozzy? Stuck Mojo were okay-ish apart from that rapper guy that sounded like he was handicapped in some way. The guitar players were decent and some songs were good.
And Y2J is the only guy still in the WWE that has genuine charisma.

Stormwatch said:
Didn't the guys from Stuck Mojo become Fozzy? Stuck Mojo were okay-ish apart from that rapper guy that sounded like he was handicapped in some way. The guitar players were decent and some songs were good.
And Y2J is the only guy still in the WWE that has genuine charisma.
Yup, the guys in Stuck Mojo are in Fozzy. Y2J is my favorite wrestler in the WWE and you are right about his charisma.