FOZZY Singer CHRIS JERICHO Launches 'Talk Is Jericho' Podcast

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Chris Jericho, the world champion pro wrestler, actor, New York Times best-selling author and lead vocalist of the metal band FOZZY, launches his podcast on PodcastOne, the leader in audio on-demand programing and a division of Courtside Entertainment Group. "Talk Is Jericho" premieres today with Steve Austin as Jericho's first guest. As heard at this location, Jericho dishes out his unique take on all things pop culture and life in general as he interviews some of the biggest names in entertainment from wrestling and music to TV and film with new episodes delivered every week at PodcastOne.com. "I've been considering doing a podcast for years now, but wanted to find the right people to work with," says Jericho. "Now after being hooked up with the fine folks at PodcastOne, I know I've found the right place! I'm stoked to bring you the biggest names in show biz every week to discuss all things pop culture, music, pro wrestling and kumquats. Get ready, Jerichoholics...The Pod Of Thunder has arrived!" PodcastOne chairman/CEO Norm Pattiz said: "As an entertainer, Chris is so much more than a world champion wrestler. He's an actor, an author, lead singer in a rock band and radio broadcaster. With a package like that, and the proven success of PodcastOne programs like 'The Steve Austin Show', this is clearly a great bet. Actually, more like no bet at all. We're thrilled with our new partnership." Jericho joins the popular line-up of PodcastOne personalities and brands which include Kathie Lee Gifford, Dan Patrick, Brandi Glanville, Adam Carolla, Dr. Drew, Steve Austin, Dennis Miller, Ron Paul, Jay Mohr, Jillian Michaels, NPR New York, NPR Los Angeles, "60 Minutes" and more.
talkisjericho.jpg

More...