France's Hellfest

Belligerent

Greekus Urungus
Mar 15, 2006
The Low Low, IL
The following initial bands have been announced for next year’s Hellfest, which is set to take place from June 20th to 22nd in Clisson, France:

ANATHEMA
ANAAL NATHRAKH
ANGRA
AT THE GATES
BENIGHTED
BORN FROM PAIN
CARCASS
CULT OF LUNA
ELUVEITIE
FORBIDDEN
GHOST BRIGADE
LEGION OF THE DAMNED
MESHUGGAH
MINISTRY
MY DYING BRIDE
PARADISE LOST
SEPTIC FLESH
SHINING
SICK OF IT ALL
SONATA ARCTICA
TESTAMENT
THE OLD DEAD TREE

Sick lineup.
I'm planning on either attending Hellfest or Wacken in 08'...
haven't decided yet. Wacken has Carcass and At The Gates confirmed but not Anathema.
Definitely a hard decision but I'm just looking forward to going overseas for the 1st time regardless.:kickass:

everytime we've had Hellfest in the states it was chock full of shitty metalcore bands. I hate living in America.

The US has been kinda shitty for concerts, that's why when we have a good show it's like OMG OMG OMG.

That looks like a great line up. MOst of the bands on the bill I'm not that into I would like to look into some more.

OMFG BENIGHTED! And Anaal Nathrakh! And Meshuggah! And Eluveitie!

Fucking awesome! Would totally attend.

Damn lucky Europeans. I bet there are dozens of metalheads who go to Wacken, Hellfest and Inferno all in the same year.

I went this year it's pretty good it's not that well organised though Wacken is better all round.

I also went to Metalcamp in slovenia this year was fucking good i'd suggest going at least once, and looking at the first batch of bands for next year i'll be going again

Ministry
Celtic Frost
Behemoth
Kataklysm
Wintersun
Rage
Legion Of The Damned
Tankard
Heaven Shall Burn
Brainstorm
Catamenia
Skyforger