Frank Bello's 1/4 Page Resume Perplexes Temp Agency....

That's right, new Infernal Combustion is up! And there's Anthrax content this time, so all is right with the world... rock!

http://www.roadrun.com/infernalcombustion/

t_slipknotrating.jpg

that dont seem like frank too me, even though i dont know him, i cannot picture him talking and acting like they claim he does, though this may just be a humor site, i dont know cause im not familar with it. just seems weird.

“I think it's great that he signed a black metal band,” Ulrich continues. “Those are the guys who wear makeup, right? I mean, look at how much respect we started getting once we put on makeup!”
Fucking classic....are you affiliated with this website?

“You're all just a bunch of closed-minded candy ass pussy motherfuckers!” sobbed Wylde, trying to bellow through his tears. “Just because I'm rugged on the outside... doesn't mean I'm not... soft on the inside. Now I know what Ozzy really meant when he was singing that one song...” Wylde then burst into a sobbing, off-key rendition of “I'm gooooooing through motherfuckin' chaaaaaanges... I'm gooooooing through cuntlicking chaaaaaaanges...” ..........this is the greatest website ever.

Inside Out said:
that dont seem like frank too me, even though i dont know him, i cannot picture him talking and acting like they claim he does, though this may just be a humor site, i dont know cause im not familar with it. just seems weird.

It's just for entertainment.

And SlappyWhitey, Keith writes the stuff, so yes, he's affiliated.