fred meets turtle

well fred is 6 pounds, he's a dwarf rabbit so he's pretty small compared to most rabbits. blue (the turtle) was really malnourished and neglected before we got her so she's quite small. alex you need to come over with aysha and meet these two guys AND robinson the mouse!
the best is... fred is blind so he's like 'wtg is that smell?' and he's following the turtle around the house trying to free her from the hard shell she seems to be stuck in by flipping her around, and he can't quite understand what she is and why she has no fur. i think he's still not convinced she's actually a living thing.

dude i am so noise sensitive i tell my neighbors before i vacuum to make sure they're up.
and azal it's not grimy, don't you live in a fuckin shanty house in serbia?

I did, in between July and September. That place was a train wreck. Smelled like old people and my two neighbors picked garabage out of trash cans and fixed stuff they found in the dumpsters.

i know azal doesn't hate me.
and yea i do totally clean that floor two times a week, can you imagine ? the whole house is hardwood floors and the ceilings are lined with glass bricks. im a cleaning motherfucker.
the red rug is freddy's hang out spot where no one is allowed to put stuff or bother him. (except turtles)