Free download

jeffadies

Oct 13, 2007
Colorado
Hey guys my band has just put our first album up for free if your into the female fronted thing. Dave Otero recorded this cd a long time ago so you can see how much he has progressed as a Engineer/Producer in the last few years. Also there is a player with three of our new songs as well. Hope you enjoy it. thanks for your time.

click my sig and it will take you there.

registration is not for spam i promise. just for mailing list. if you do not want to be on the list just take yourself off with the first update you get. If you still dont want to i understand.

you dont have to put in all the other bullshit just a email address. and if you choose to not get updates from us just PM me and i will take you off the list. thanks again.

umm.. im having difficulties downloading ur stuff mate! tried explorer and firefox to download, it keeps on disconnecting. And it even didnt reach 20mb download. is ther any other ways i can download?

umm.. im having difficulties downloading ur stuff mate! tried explorer and firefox to download, it keeps on disconnecting. And it even didnt reach 20mb download. is ther any other ways i can download?

hmm thats strange. i have to go to a wedding right at the moment but when i get home later today i will figure it out.. cheers

i dont knw. my connection seems alryte, i have download many things today from different sites and servers. my rapidshare download also works fine.

will try it again later. thnx :)