Free For NO reason

DarkNoise

Grotesque Butchery Rabbit
To counter my other thread, post CDs you got free or dirt cheap that ended up being awesome. (by the way, I'm bored)

Bananas At Large - Da Turdy Point Buck
weird random stupid goofy songs. think weird al gone redneck

Crop Circle - Mexican Cockfight
bought it for $2 Canadian while I was at a concert in Canada once. Just a few songs on it, but it's not that bad for local alternative metal.

Various - Garageband.com sampler 01
Freebie from when I used to be an artist on Garageband. Although most songs on here are no different than your run-of-the-mill basic alt rock stuff, some songs have promise, and the ideas are great.

The Bloody Shits - Vulgar Folk Pioneers
Story time .... when I used to work at Greyhound, a couple guys kept coming in checking prices on basically a US tour. Finally one day they bought 3 month passes to go anywhere, and brought along their guitars. After some discussion they just gave me a copy of their CD. The title says it all, vulgar folk rock. Great stuff!

oh yeah, and my friend saw a Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder limited edition digipack for $2 once at a local used store and snagged it right away.... then resold it to a big fan for $35.

Utopia Banished - Night of the Black Wyvern
a local band. a pizza guy say me n my DNB shirt walking down the street, pulled over and gave me the cd. i expected it to be crap (as i had never heard of them before), but its actually quite good

Demon Wind demo: No, its not Satanic flatulence, its a death metal band. They were handing these out at the SYL show I believe, and it turns out they were awesome.

Of Infinity-The Essence of Infinity: I saw them in Metal Maniacs and checked them out online. Their CD was $5, so I sent away for it, and these guys have great potential. To quote the band, they are "Melodic Female-Fronted Metal." Call them what you will, I liked 'em.

I'm sure there are others I am forgetting.