Free Gas here!

CoverUinOil

Oct 28, 2003
Lone Star State
Visit site
thanks for coming, but i don't have free gas, but i knew you'd come anyway because yesterday gas broke the 1981 record high that everyone said we would not reach this year. And now here we are at $3.18, and its not even june yet. It went up 12 cents in less than two weeks.
Who wants to bet that it will go over $4 before the end of the summer (by the way, that's the average because i know that in hawaii its already more than that):OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

thanks for coming, but i don't have free gas, but i knew you'd come anyway because yesterday gas broke the 1981 record high that everyone said we would not reach this year. And now here we are at $3.18, and its not even june yet. It went up 12 cents in less than two weeks.
Who wants to bet that it will go over $4 before the end of the summer (by the way, that's the average because i know that in hawaii its already more than that):OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
3.18 is cheap....We are at 3.49 in Michigan...No wonder why Billy doesn't want to tour in my state:lol:

always below $3 here in TN, but that will change.

Fuck, 7 years ago I could drive 1000 miles on 40 bucks. The past week, it cost me 150 bucks.

The party's over folks. Time to sell them SUVs and pick-ups and buy a reasonable car...

well you can still drive an suv, only if its diesel though but many people think the wrong way about it. it stinks, you got black smoke comin out your tailpipe at the line, but hey its still cheaper than regular, you get a lot more miles and yes it actualy polutes less(not by much but it does) I used to drive a 1998 beettle diesel and that thing was awsome, billy can tell you about it, he drove it several times. i drove on a 12 gallon tank from new york to n.carolina/s.carolina, yes 1 tank. Fuckin amaizing. I'd love to get an other diesel car but my wife can't drive stick so i'm gona teach her on the hyundai for now.
Oh and yeah i forgot. people don't like it bcs it doesnt power, well guess what, the power is in your wallet at the end of the day, not in your car.