FREE JUDAS PRIEST TICKET

Red Shirt

Aug 1, 2002
Huntington Beach, Ca, USA
Visit site
I bought the new "Deluxe" JP cd and it came with a free concert ticket at selected venues, but the local show "Glen Hell-en" for me doesn't have anymore "Free" tickets. I can't make any of the other venues, just too far. So, hate to see a free ticket go to waste, it's up for grabs. You can search venues to see if a ticket is available or not, but you'll need to PM me for the code for the free ticket.

Free ticket venues:
Aug 6 - Camden, NJ
Aug 7 - Bristow, VA
Aug 9 - Holmdel, NJ
Aug 16 - Pittsburgh, PA
Aug 19 - Chicago, IL
Aug 22 - Dallas, TX
Aug 23 - Houston, TX
Aug 24 - San Antonio, TX
Aug 27 - Albuquerque, NM (avail)
Aug 28 - Phoenix, AZ (not avail)
Aug 30 - San Bernardina, CA (Glen Helen - NOT avail)
Aug 31 - Mountain View, CA (available)

I checked a few, but not all.

Go to www.livenation.com/judaspriest
Select venue, then the "General Tickets" option
Select "Metal Masters" option

I think the new Priest CD is intelligent, creative and a true piece of art. They are past the bang your head stage and are creating very well thought out structured music. I hope they do the whole album in its entirety live.

I went to get the ticket and I see its a free lawn ticket. I have a strong aversion to the lawn at Shoreline. I'll buy seat tickets. Maybe someone else who is short on cash that really wants to see Priest and Dio would be better off taking this. Of course if noone claims it, I can get it for a buddy. But maybe someone on thie site needs the free ticket more than I do.

Red Shirt, thank you very much. You're a great guy and I appreciate the thought. Hopefully we'll meet one day.

Red Shirt,
You're being extremely generous.
If it can be used for the Bristow, VA show, I'll take it!
Thanks!
Matt

I like Iron Maiden better, but Iron Maiden doesn't have a 2 CD concept album. Nostradamus is an opera.

What's your take on the new Priest cd, Red? Can I call you Red? The SSSSSSSSSSSSSS button ssstickssss on thissssssssss 'puter! :)

Red? No prob! I'll just call you Maiden Half Ass-istan!!! hehehe....

I like the new Priest cd. It is different, but that's not a surprise (They've said they don't like to repeat albums (i.e., no Boston!)). To me it is a cross between Painkiller and Stained Class. It's like the speed and singing style of Stained Class such as Beyond the Realms of Death with the guitar sound from Painkiller.

Acujer, thanks for giving the freebee ticket back up to somebody else on the board!

Matt, I sent you the code for the ticket, good luck!!

Alright! I'll be at the Priest show at Glen Helen! Bought our tickets a while ago. However, you can also get a lawn ticket by donating blood for the KLOS blood drive! I'm gonna do that, too, and give the ticket to my brother. Anyway, I think the new album rocks!

Argh!

So if I could beg/plead crash space and pickup/drop off service to/from airport from someone, I could actually hit the show on the 30th because I could afford airfare/ticket.

Could even chip in money for gas! (grin)

I know, I know, pipe dream, but hey, concert line ups like these are worth the attempt of embarasing ones self by asking.

Red? No prob! I'll just call you Maiden Half Ass-istan!!! hehehe....

:lol: Sir, I will refer to you as Red Shirt even though I really am a half-assistan!:lol: Notice the missing "H" from Afghanistan in my screen name? On purpose because I didn't want to type so many letters to log on!! You may call me anything you like kind sir, it is most likely true!:lol:

Careful, I'm liking the "Sir" stuff :loco:.