Free&Legal Metal Mp3! MetalPromo.com

Olaf666

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2005
Hail Metal!

www.MetalPromo.com
Free&Legal Polish Metal Mp3 and Videos!
Over 140 Bands (July, 21.2005)
More then a 3GB of Mp3 files and 500Mb of Videos.

Black Metal, Death Metal, Grind Metal and other Metal Genres.

Well, if you would to aks me what i could recommend you, first of all it will be Sourreal Ravendusk and Thy Disease. More later :)

Hail Metal!

Today Sunday. As I promissed new bands added to MetalPromo.com.
Here they are:

Bloody Psycho - Something about Grind.
Deneb - Black/Death Metal. More Black. Two full demos.
Larva - Brutal/Death Metal. Those name in Polish means a bug, but they are not a bug, they just a Monsters!
Metalmorphosis - Thrash Metal.
Octagon - Death Metal? Not just Death Metal. More then a Music. One place only where this band is presented with full info! And You get a Full Demo, also!
Redrum - Thrash Metal. Full demo, of course.
The last band this week is Kaer Morhen - A Tribute to Heavy Metal. They give a rest to your heart and mind. Full demo...

Actualizations:

Moulded Flesh - Twisted Death Metal
Enhiridion - Black Metal
Whichheaven - Video, almost half hour, Live.

Hail Metal!

I have fall in love with Alienacja!
Just Grind! Great Agathocless cover "Hippie Cult" and few more tracks available at MetalPromo.

Best regards
STAY BLACK
\,,/666\,,/
Olaf.

Now, it is saturday, that means that tomorrow new bands will be added to MetalPromo.com.
Some Thrash, Death, and few actualisations, wich are allready done.

Apkatastasis - two videos and two mp3 files from they newest Demo. Death Metal.
Acrimonia - in concert, video. Progresssive Metal? Noizz Metal? I really do not know, You heve to check them by Yourself. Instrumental video from Warsaw Metal cave Club, and six new mp3 files.
Emphersis - long "figth", but they gived me another mp3; A Twilight Of The Ancient Victories
Black Metal.

Thare is over 140 bands from Poland. More then a 4GB mp3 and video files for Free!
Surlley Legal!