Free OST - Homefront: Songs For the Resistance (Feat. Veil of maya,Misery Signals...)

TimPio

Jun 21, 2009
Hamburg / Germany
www.myspace.com
Look what i just found:
http://www.songsfortheresistance.com/
ONLY 25,000 DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE!

1. As I Lay Dying – “War Ensemble” (Slayer cover)
2. The Dillinger Escape Plan – “Fight The Power” (feat. Chuck D.) (Public Enemy cover)
3. iwrestledabearonce – “Uprising” (Muse cover)
4. The Acacia Strain – “War Pigs” (Black Sabbath cover)
5. Periphery – “One” (Metallica cover)
6. The Ghost Inside – “Fortunate Son” (Creedence Clearwater Revival cover)
7. Winds Of Plague – “For What It’s Worth” (Buffalo Springfield cover)
8. Misery Signals – “Us And Them” (Pink Floyd cover)
9. Arsonists Get All The Girls – “Masters Of War” (Bob Dylan cover)
10. Oceano – “War” (Edwin Starr cover)
11. Veil Of Maya – “Sunday Bloody Sunday” (U2 cover)

Have fun :D

I'm almost depressed about most of these - most of them just totally shit on the original.

The DEP and Misery Signals covers flat out RULE, but Periphery (especially vocally and whatever the fuck happened with the guitar solos at the end? The harmonized one is even out of tune) just dropped trau and dookied all over One.

Oh so thats where its from.
I stumpled on the Periphery one cover yesterday on youtube.. I liked some of the ideas, but sadly in reality it just did not work.

Turned it off after the vocals came in.. Meh

Oh so thats where its from.
I stumpled on the Periphery one cover yesterday on youtube.. I liked some of the ideas, but sadly in reality it just did not work.

Turned it off after the vocals came in.. Meh

I agree, the Periphery one was sad. I hate how all of Periphery's clean-tones are duplicated and then pitch-shifted an octave or two up. I get that it works with some of their songs and passages, but on "One"? C'mon. Sounds like a sitar. lol

Anyone willing to post this for me to download? It says there are no more downloads available? I don't think it's breaching copyright since they gave it away for free anyway... but I may be wrong. Thanks!

Really enjoyed this cd. fight the power featuring chuck D! AWESOME, I FUCKING LOVE PUBLIC ENEMY

and I really enjoy fortunate son by The Ghost Inside. It probably helps that I have loved the shit out of this band for years.

obviously misery signals win and accacia strain was great for lulz.