FREE PREMIUM REAMPING: THE LAST BATCH!

lolzgreg

Cereal Shipping Sneapster
Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
Here is your chance for me to reamp ONE SONG for FREE. You have the "pick of the crop" of what I believe to be six of the best sounding amps you can find. They have been worked on and modded by a gentleman who has such a vast knowledge of electronics and audio, he was doing private work for the U.S. Navy for several years. He is an expert of audio circuits.

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rec/Rack (two channel)(MM)
Peavey 5150 II (MM)
Peavey Penta (FJA Mods)
Peavey Windsor(MM)
Rocktron Vendetta (completely redesigned)(MM)
Roland Jazz Chorus 120H (stock)

Cabs:
Mesa Standard Rectifier 4x12
Avatar Contemporary 4x12 (Hellatone 30 & 60)
Peavey 5150 4x12

Boosts:
Ibanez TS-7
Maxon OD-820 Pro
Boss SD-1 (Keeley Stack Modded)

Mics:
Audix i5
Shure SM57 (transformerless)
Cascade Fat Head II
OktavaMod MXL2001 (awesome, ultra-clear sounding condenser)

HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES:

1. The song must be complete (vocals/guitars DI's/bass/drums/keys/etc)

2. You must provide stems of every instrument that is NOT a guitar DI. They must be premixed or very close to a supposed finished product, so that all I have to do is find "the best tone" for the song and record the guitars.

3. You absolutely must provide the songs in a .zip or .rar through something like dropbox. Label each stereo .wav of the stems clearly.MAKE SURE THE NAME OF THE ARCHIVE IS YOUR ULTIMATE METAL FORUM USERNAME!!!! I lost a bunch of people's reamps and had to find them because they were poorly labeled.

4. You must give me credit for reamping.

5. If you love the reamps and chose to use my services for the rest of your EP/LP/Project, I will provide discounted rates.

THE FIRST SEVEN PEOPLE WHO POST THEIR SONGS AND FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES WILL GET THE FREE REAMPING

I may consider further free work if your project is really awesome.

Also, I would greatly appreciate anyone who ends up using my reamps if I can use your song as an example of my work. Thank you.

-Greg Tomao

nice !

i would love to take this chance, but i dont know if i will be able to post something this week as im so busy :-(
are other styles than metal welcome?

again very cool offer !thanks mate

There is NO TIME FRAME. First seven people who get songs with the guidelines to me, get the reamping.

Get on it. I don't care if you record the whole song yourself either as long as it sounds great. I'll take any genre, but I'm most interested in rock/metal/br00tulz

nice !

i would love to take this chance, but i dont know if i will be able to post something this week as im so busy :-(
are other styles than metal welcome?

again very cool offer !thanks mate

What about that song with the diezel herbert you posted? Have the DI's for that? I'd LOVEEE to reamp those :worship:

Hey man, Just to let you know i'll get you a 30 second clip of the Thoughtless Virtue track so you can show people the quality of tone you produce etc

Btw which Amp did you pick for the re-amps ?

Hey man, Just to let you know i'll get you a 30 second clip of the Thoughtless Virtue track so you can show people the quality of tone you produce etc

Btw which Amp did you pick for the re-amps ?

I ended up using the Windsor boosted with the Keeley Modded Boss SD-1 through the Mesa cab with an Audix i5.

I would also love to reamp some of your work again, you are one hell of a fucking shredder man. I just wish you had edited a little more frugally and maybe tracked one or two parts a bit tighter. There were parts cut off and alittle too much noise in others. I reprogrammed the drums a tiny bit as well. I'm not sure if that's your final midi, but I would recommend adding a few crashes at the beginning of the song (1st hit of the blasts) and a few other places.

Yeah, I need complete songs. Follow the guidelines and you're in. I need practice as well and I want to hear my tones in more "full-mix" scenarios. That's where it matters.

If anyone has something AWESOME that they posted here in the past and want to bring it back to life, I'm also down.

i gotta crash now but tomorrow i got some drums i just need to finish fucking with velocity wise (just putting all kicks and snares up to 125) then I can give you stems for an entire track

if I can claim a slot now that is haha
ill pm you the clip

What about that song with the diezel herbert you posted? Have the DI's for that? I'd LOVEEE to reamp those :worship:

that would rock ! unfortunately i dont have the di's as we had no splitting device... *sigh* :ill:

i do have di tracks for another song from that band (retain).
though the song im speaking of is more rock orientated :
still a great song ( i think )
http://www.myspace.com/retainmusic
its called "wires" andwas the only song we did with wagner mk II,
still i think its a great tone - but i guess the mesa + 5150 would sound awesome. its quad tracked though + solo tracks

would you also do quad tracked gutiars or only dual tracked?

also i have another band though, that i really would love to have
the guitars reamped, its more on the metalcore / born of osiris side...
maybe you like that aswell.

I ended up using the Windsor boosted with the Keeley Modded Boss SD-1 through the Mesa cab with an Audix i5.

I would also love to reamp some of your work again, you are one hell of a fucking shredder man. I just wish you had edited a little more frugally and maybe tracked one or two parts a bit tighter. There were parts cut off and alittle too much noise in others. I reprogrammed the drums a tiny bit as well. I'm not sure if that's your final midi, but I would recommend adding a few crashes at the beginning of the song (1st hit of the blasts) and a few other places.

The windsor sounds tight, I may only end up using a double track for the guitars due to it being a shade loose in places :)

Im currently working on an EP, not for any specific reason. More just to have a collection of my own music that blends well. Its a bit calmer thou :p Misery Signals ish but with more of a hardcore edge. Give me a shout if you wanna hear with a view to poss re-amp in the future when its all done.

rough sample coming in bit...

The reamps did come out nice didn't they! The kick is quite a bit woofy and you gotta make those guitars louder. If you work on that mix, you can make this wicked as all hell. The performance definitely was.

i do have di tracks for another song from that band (retain).
though the song im speaking of is more rock orientated :
still a great song ( i think )
http://www.myspace.com/retainmusic
its called "wires" andwas the only song we did with wagner mk II,
still i think its a great tone - but i guess the mesa + 5150 would sound awesome. its quad tracked though + solo tracks

would you also do quad tracked gutiars or only dual tracked?

also i have another band though, that i really would love to have
the guitars reamped, its more on the metalcore / born of osiris side...
maybe you like that aswell.

I'll do anything that's full song material. Quad tracked is no problem. I'd love to do the metalcore band. Just get me the mixes before the other 7 people do!

WOW! I´ll finish the mix of one song and upload the files to reamp this weekend. Can´t wait to hear the result! :kickass: