FREE show @ Paladino's this Friday Jan 16!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Did someone say a FREE show? :D

WOW! Yes, it's a FREE show happening at Paladino's this Friday night, Jan. 16th, courtesy of Surfing With An Alien, tribute to Joe Satriani! I'll be sitting in with the guys and playing a full set at Paladino's. If you'd like FREE tickets, please contact Gary at Alien_management@yahoo.com or call 818-357-3845 to get hooked up! Show starts at 11pm. 21+

Paladino's
6101 Reseda Blvd.
Tarzana, CA 91335

for more info visit www.myspace.com/satrianitribute

:headbang:

Did someone say a FREE show? :D

WOW! Yes, it's a FREE show happening at Paladino's this Friday night, Jan. 16th, courtesy of Surfing With An Alien, tribute to Joe Satriani! I'll be sitting in with the guys and playing a full set at Paladino's. If you'd like FREE tickets, please contact Gary at Alien_management@yahoo.com or call 818-357-3845 to get hooked up! Show starts at 11pm. 21+

Paladino's
6101 Reseda Blvd.
Tarzana, CA 91335

for more info visit www.myspace.com/satrianitribute

:headbang:

Speaking of Joe Satriani. Anyone else check out that lawsuit that he has going with Cold Play? I listened to the tracks on You Tube. I think that Mr. Satriani needs to relax. I highly doubt that Cold Play is listening to his type of music. Pure coincidence that the melodies are very similiar in their songs.

On another note. Free show at Paladinos? I bet that rocked!!