Free speech? Yeah f@#$ that.

I'm sorry... But fuck your country man! This is ridiculous. I feel sorry for the citizens who have to deal with this absolute bullshit

I'm sorry... But fuck your country man! This is ridiculous. I feel sorry for the citizens who have to deal with this absolute bullshit

Let's just be clear that this is almost certainly an abuse of power that violates state and federal law. I doubt that this guy will be mayor for much longer.
I also have a hard time believing that small town politicians don't pull absurd shenanigans in other countries.

This isn't a common occurrence. Just a tiny few politicians who don't understand the idea that we don't live in North Korea. :lol:

There was a guy who claimed secret service came to his place because he had a twitter account that criticized the prez. Honestly who knows what really happened because it was a one sided story I read. I guess they left him alone though because it's not illegal to criticize a public figure. Shit you can say fuck the scumbag pig police force in front of a cop and it's legal. The fact that they showed up to his house is a bit alarming to say the least though.

What does seem more common (at least lately) are zero tolerance school policies run amok. Student holds a pencil wrong and has to go to counseling. Another student sent to Juvenal for farting. Another student expended for stopping a violent situation from happening. Another student suspended for eating a pop tart wrong. Another student for not turning his shirt inside out. Another student charged with wire tapping for recording his bully. And another student for saying she wanted to shoot her friend with her bubble gun (she was like a 1st grader age 5-6 IIRC). And the latest was a student that asked Miss America out.

I would say that covers all the stories I have read from the past year and a half.

Free speech is much more likely to be shit on while being educated. :lol: