French Metal !

Would you like a French Metal board ?

• Yeah, I like French bands, they're interesting !

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No, French bands suck.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I have no opinion 'bout that.

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Soilwork France

Soilwork France
Nov 19, 2002
↑↔ Here
www.soilwork.fr.st
Hi !

I think a French Metal board would be welcome too, as we have pretty nice bands here : Sup, Dylath-Leen :))), No Return, Misanthrope, Aggressor, Division Alpha, and many, many more ! The underground metal scene is very active here.

Don't forget Loudblast were French too ! They're talking about re-forming the band again.

I hope people agreeing with me will post here ; thank you.

It would really be great to have a french forum. there are not many bands in France like in some other countries, but yet there are very good ones.

The only French band I've ever heard was Mercyless (not to be confused with the Swedish band Merciless). I don't think they're around anymore, but I have two of their albums and they're both pretty good.

Yeah, Fornication is awesome. I hadn't heard of this band before I saw them live opening for Belenos (which is an outstanding band too), on the 4th of January. And now, I would be lying if I said their music isn't worth being listened to. Their songs are both gloomy and technical, and I really love that.
By the way, check their website : http://fornication.bm.free.fr/

Anorexia Nervosa fucking rule.. thats all that matters really...
@ northern blaze: you saw them live and didn't explode? lucky bastard..

all hail france. even my country has a forum, and it doesn't even have any good metal. Not even metal stores. Surely France deserves a forum, if New Zealand can get one.