Fresh News At Last!!!! New Album+cover

khristoff

Feb 11, 2003
www.asgaroth.com
Hello ma friends!!!

After half a year of total death in the camp, I'm really pleased to be able to bring forth fresh and juicy news!

The new album, with the previous working title of "autocrat", shall be recorded between august and september. We shall make it at Axtudio, a new and fruitful recording studio owned by Oscar, our guitar player, and maybe we shall record some tracks at Maxim Sound (where we recorded Red shift).

Here you have the sketch of the cover of the album. Note that it is just a rough sketch. Luckily, both label and the band's environment are really excited with the result. Feel free to add any comment or opinion!!!!!

The album's title is yet to be decided, but, out of the 3 finalists, maybe YOU CAN HELP TO DECIDE:
a) Autocrat b)Inquisition c)Passion and neurasthenia d)Neurasthenia

All of you bonkers that live in a city might get the idea of what it's about. There might be some special collaborations from outsiders in the album! Stay tuned! Not sure though!

There goes:
NCOV_low.jpg

CHRIS

That's good news, indeed. I liked Autocrat, but Neurasthenia sounds also good. I would discard "Inquisition", doesn't sound in the vein of Asgaroth's recent history, and lacks of any fresh sense of originality.

|ng.

Inquisition sounds cool. It was just a joke! hahahahah
It'b be some kind of lame marketing strategy for them wan-to-be journalists. It's hard for a southern band to avoid prejudice!

Chris

PD: Let's see who wins. Maybe we can organize a competition and we can give away some t-shirt or smth. hehehehehe.

i'd go for either Autocrat or Inquisition,cause neurasthenia sounds ludicrous to my greek ears (sorry :erk: ), but actually i like none of the suggestions

I really look forward to the new Asgaroth album....I really loved the last one!

Don't forget to visit Norway's finest metal web zine, The Streets. Just follow the link below :headbang:

uhmm I'd go for Neural Autocratia, or Damp Pamper, which would add a bit more perception into the concept of fertility in our society....ehmm yeah, whatever!

For the cover, it looks really cool :)

Now, why is this info NOT in the official website ;)

Gotta say that while Neurasthenia is a pretty good word, it reminds me a bit too much of some other stuff that`s been out there recently - I do like Autocrat. It`s got a good solid ring to it (other possible - Autocratica?)

And yeah, the cover really smokes!

Everyone seems happier than a gay boy in a MAdonna gig in SF with the cover. Good sign.

The title of the album is yet to be decided upon, and in fact we're growing out of those we gave. All depict different moods of the lyrics, different aspects. as soon as we get some titles together we could maybe post a contest and give away a shirt or smth.
Let's see!!

Thanks to all for yer support!

How about "...And justice for all"...wait....shit that's already taken!!!

uhmm may be something like "Essence of a solar mind"¿?

that could hold quite a huge lyrical matter....

a funny title would be SO COOL!!!
but i think it wouldn't match with the band.
now, a sure thing would be Fary Taxi Simulator....that'd be a hit for sure here in Spain, even for non metal followers ;)