Oly, WA
www.itsatrap.com
on shuffle at the moment:
Bloodbath - Nightmares made flesh
Sanctum - Let's eat
Stina Nordenstam - The world is saved
Cult of Luna - Salvation
Converge - You fail me

every time bloodbath comes on I just wanna mosh around my office. that album is so good.

Cerberus Shoal - Chaiming the Knobblesomething (I arrived at the show so late last night, I didn't have to pay to get in, so I spent the money on a CD)

Draconic - Some Demo Split Thing (I found this on my mp3 player. who knew!)

Propagandhi - How to Clean Everything

also, I just heard Gorilla Biscuits for the first time, and, um, they kind of suck.

Colonel Les Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains - The Big Eyeball in the Sky
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue (currently sealed, get to it this afternoon)
Agalloch - The Mantle
Swans - The Great Annihilator
Kyuss - ...And the Circus Leaves Town

I've been listening to Brocas Helm - Into Battle, Jeffrey Fayman & Robert Fripp - Temple in the Clouds, and also I got Husker Du's Zen Arcade this week and I've been listening to it at least once per day I really like it.

ooh yeah im listening to die kreuzen right now!

i think lumping gorilla biscuits in with all "old hardcore" is kind of unfair...not ALL old hardcore is shitty you-had-to-be-there music.

prepz, i just bought aysha an ipod for her birthday. if you want to date me for two years, i'll buy you one, too.

p.s. you will need to file an application for an ethnicity change pretty soon

60 CD changer + waiting for a guy to come by and act based on a work order written by someone who insists they never made the product that needs service = lots of music.

01. Samael- worship him, blood ritual, ceremony of opposites, rebellion, passage, exodus, eternal, reign of light
02. Alchemist - lunasphere, spiritech, organasm, austral alien

and I think I'm going to throw in most of the Neurosis discography