from australia with love!

tattman

aussiehomo
Oct 18, 2005
goldcoast
how the fuck are yas?? from oz and to you big billy fuckin milano! thanx for the GREAT tunes over the years.....just stumbled on your website,fuckin stoked!;;...:hotjump:
have been a fan of your music since way back in the day "HATE TANK....THE HATE TAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!"
yes it made its way all the way to perth western australia and influenced alot of my friends as well....just a note to say CHEERS and keep it coming MOD THE BEST!
although being a surfer (ha ha yes we do that here in oz) i am still wandering what was behind the "surfin mod" albulm?
cheers to ya and cheers to the CO ALITION against the murderers PEACE TATTMAN

Billy must've been goin through a phase or somethin.

I love the title song, though. Somehow, I kept that song in me gullava for years and years, with it poppin up every so often, as well as a visual of the Surfin MOD graphic. Beach Boys can't do better than a Shark dismembering a bronzed Santa Barbara faggit.

Jurched

tattman said:
how the fuck are yas?? from oz and to you big billy fuckin milano! thanx for the GREAT tunes over the years.....just stumbled on your website,fuckin stoked!;;...:hotjump:
have been a fan of your music since way back in the day "HATE TANK....THE HATE TAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!"
yes it made its way all the way to perth western australia and influenced alot of my friends as well....just a note to say CHEERS and keep it coming MOD THE BEST!
although being a surfer (ha ha yes we do that here in oz) i am still wandering what was behind the "surfin mod" albulm?
cheers to ya and cheers to the CO ALITION against the murderers PEACE TATTMAN

Read the rules of engagement and enjoy.
So what are you saying that there is SOD/MOD fans down there??

I too am an aussie, (west aussie at that :headbang: ), and also have been spreading the love with regard to MOD/SOD."

So much so, that when out with the boys, fat chicks who are to be stayed away from are given the title "Spandex". Last night while at a pub, one of my mates got caught out while singing "I could not help she's fat", while this huge bitch was standing behind him. The look on her friends face was priceless :lol:

mate. billy, i will tell you straight up....if either sod or mod came down under...they would sell out places.....love tattman:hotjump: