Frozen Rainbow

princess_of_the_night2112

Goddess of Metal
May 23, 2005
Glasgow
Yip canny believe it but I've just heard the awesome Frozen Rainbow played there just now on Planetrock - great stuff eh!!!! Also earlier on today they played Wheels of Steel and also Girlschool's Hit and Run. And yesterday I heard them play Denim & Leather - and believe it or not they've even played a Diamond Head track, Damnation Street. Sensational stuff, so all my endless emails asking for more nwobhm have finally paid off. Also they're gonny play my choice for the Live at 11 slot - namely Diamond Head's Am I Evil (live):headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Bosnian Witchfinder said:
i heard them play denim and leather on monsters of rock day

They played at least x3 Saxon songs at the recent Monsters of Rock Festival at Milton Keynes - and every single time it was just before the main acts, so the DJ cut the tracks short so the various Bands could come on stage!! There was a great reception from the crowd when Saxon was pumped out - and Power & Glory to Saxon for cranking up the atmosphere ! :kickass: :kickass: :worship: (but I would have preferred to hear their songs uninterrupted to the end !!).:mad:

Lets hope Saxon are back where they belong - and high on the bill for the Monsters of Rock next year !!!!!!!!!!!

'kin rooooooocckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Cheers,

Goss