FS: 2 guitars (Dean, Jackson) and a landmine

slashvanyoung

Dopefish lives!
Jul 18, 2006
Germany
Hey guys,

in case anybody is interested, I'm putting up some gear for sale:

1. Dean From Hell CFH ML

Yeah, the replica of the infamous "Cowboys From Hell" covergirl. Guitar is in good shape. Has a tiny burst at the headstock (not noticeable from the front or back) and a rather large scratch at the back. But that scratch runs across the tremolo backplate, so you could just replace that and away it goes.

Tuned to B-Standard, Schaller Security Locks installed. Comes with Dean Deluxe Hardcase. I'm looking for something around the 700,- Euro mark (shipped).

2. Jackson Dinky X-Series

I replaced the Duncan Designed HB at the Bridge with an original Seymour Duncan TB-4 (that's the trem-version of the SH-4 respectively JB). Guitar is also equipped with a Seymour Duncan Firestorm Preamp, engaged by a little switch and adjustable (0-25 dB) with a pot. Nice gadget to boost solos or weak amps... Unfortunately, I've lost that little screw that fixates the holding for the whammy bar. Should be a no-brainer to replace that one... Guitar has seen some stages and there's some rust on screws and polepieces that tell from it. Doesn't affect sound in any way. Looking for 300,- Euro shipped.

3. Last but not least, the glorious Boss MT-2 Metal Zone

Maybe not the best distortion around, but quite usable as a boost. This thing is in perfect condition, has hardly been used at all. Comes with the original box and documentation + signature settings. :lol: 50,- Euro (shipped) and it's yours.

Please click thumbnails for higher res pics.

Questions? Please ask! Covered shipping costs are for Europe.