FS (again): STB Jackson SLSMG

NickL

I'm not here.
Jan 31, 2007
Illinois
My friend's guitar didn't sell so I will likely be whoring this out for a while until it does. Only 100 of these ever made, so I'm surprised we're having trouble moving this thing... *scratches head*

here

If the link doesn't work I'll post one that does later

People just don't want to pay that high. If it needs to be sold, just don't put a reserve (or a starting bid of 800$). Make sure to offer to sell to more countries too, because U. S. is in a bad economy right now. Good as a buyer, but not as a seller.

Hm considering the regular SLSMGs have been selling between 800 and 1000 I don't think its too much to ask, but hey what do I know. He wants 800 for it so I'm goin for 800

Nick, how dare you allow these terrible things to go on such as wanting fair value for the item up for sale!

Not to be a dick but I bought an SLSMG exactly like that from eBay a few months ago for $450. Price is way way way too high, especially for a starting bid.

450 for that one? damn. I got a jet black one for 550 shipped.

Haha, my comment was rather general, I have no clue what these go for :loco:

I switched out the EMG's on my SLS for passives and the guitar sounds killer. I love this neck and at around 500-700 for such a guitar is truly a deal.

i'd consider getting another one at around 500