FS: Avatar Contemporary 4x12 (Hellatone 30 and 60)

lolzgreg

Cereal Shipping Sneapster
Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
For sale is an Avatar 4x12 Contemporary cabinet with black tolex and a black and silver weave grillcloth. The speakers are Avatar Hellatone 60s (broken in V30s) and Hellatone 30s (broken in G12H30s) in an x pattern. The cabinet is in awesome condition with a minor scuff here or there only visible in certain lighting.

The cabinet is located in Long Beach, New York. I will drop off/meet someone with the cab up to 100/150 miles from area code 11561.

If you really want me to ship it, I may take the offer up, but the buyer pays actual shipping cost ;)

Price is $400 (that's right, the cost of the SPEAKERS new (which are broken in, mind you)). This cabinet is priced to sell. :thumbsup:

This is a cash/U.S. Postal Money Order only deal.

If anyone wants sound clips of the cabinet, pick from something in my signature, choose a music style, and I'll reamp for you. It would be the best if you could supply some DI tracks, but I'm flexible.

Some of you may recall having a big issue telling this cabinet apart from my Mesa 4x12 in a shootout I did earlier this year. I will try to find the files from that.

Great cabinet, great price. I just got a Stone Age 4x12, so this one has to go.

Im saving money for a Mesa Cab, but damn this is tempting, definitely not Paypal??

Paypal GIFT option is fine (this does not take the 3% from me, but it won't offer buyer protection for you)- which is obviously not an issue when you're buying from me.

You could come pick this up/live local?