FS: Axe-Fx Standard/ US

xturbox

Mar 8, 2009
I have Axe-Fx standard for sale. It is a few years old. It is coming with a hard case. It has a small scratch on a front face near a screw. I am in CT. I will ship it only within US. I am asking $1350 with shipping. Pay Pal is ok, if you are around and want to try it let me know.
I will be glad to ask your questions.

Thanks.

attachment.php

guys I need help to clear things. I got an e-mail for this ad on marketplace and the guy is asking to pay with cashier check, not paypal and also that the item will be picked after he made the full payment. Also he asked to put the ad down for extra $20. Is it ok or something is wrong? All banks and post office are closed till Monday anyway, why would one rush that much. It is not dirty cheap thing anyway.

yeah, that what I felt too. Thanks for response. I posted on fractal too, I am not in rush.

thats the classic BS scam message, just ignore.

this is one i got a while ago.

"Hello,
I really appreciate your response to my email.I want you to consider
it sold, pls do withdraw the advert from craigslist to avoid
disturbance.I want you to know that i will be paying via bank Cashier
check .I will like you to provide me with the following. information
to facilitate the mailing of the check to you .

1.....Full name to write on the check
2.....Full Physical address to post the check
3.....City, State and Zip Code
4.....Home & Cell Phone to contact you

*** Note that the payment will be shipped to your address via UPS NEXT
DAY SERVICE and I will like you to know that you will not be
responsible for shipping i will have my mover come over as soon as you
have cashed the check** Thanks

Please get back to me asap. Also i will like you to remove the items
form the sales board Thanks."

That or any variation on it is BS 100% of the time.
-Good luck with your sale bro.

NO.
Tell him to send you the $20 via paypal and just keep the fucking ad up. free $20.

if he gets all pissed, then you know he's real and then just say you only accept paypal no checks.

there's 2 versions of this scam.
1 - the check clears, the guy comes and picks it up. Then suddenly your bank calls you and the check has been withdraw by the buyer (I'm not sure how they can do it after it's been cashed, but they can)
2 - the check is for way more than he needs to pay you. You have to cash the check and give they guy who's collecting the item the extra back in cash. This is a money laundering scam and you'll soon have a knock on the door from the boys in blue.
Either way, tell him to fuck off.