FS: Cheap HP dual core 17" laptops (2)

JonWormwood

Jun 16, 2007
Jax, Fl
First one is a G70 with a c2d and 4gb ram. However the keyboard went fucked so i removed it and use a USB keyboard. Track pad works great, screen is matte (not glossy which is great in bright areas) no scratches on the screen, battery life is ok. Webcam, lightscribe, dvd, charger, etc.

225 + shipping

Second one is a Pavillion dv9000. AMD turion x2 dual core, 4gb ram. Damn charger broke so it doesn't include one. Battery is toast as well. The charging port is a little weird too, charger has to be angled correctly or else it won't work. Someone tripped over the charger and messed it up a bit :bah:

Screen is glossy/no scratches, keyboard/track pad is good. Guaranteed to work once you get a charger. My buddy had the same computer so I'm trying to see if he has the charger still so i can include it in the sale. otherwise has no charger.

150+ shipping

If you end up getting a charger for the AMD one, let me know. My girlfriend needs a new laptop cause her's is screwed and I already own a dv9000 myself and have an extra battery (though, mine has a Core 2 Duo), so I know it's good enough for her.

If you end up getting a charger for the AMD one, let me know. My girlfriend needs a new laptop cause her's is screwed and I already own a dv9000 myself and have an extra battery (though, mine has a Core 2 Duo), so I know it's good enough for her.

Charger is on its way

AMD has the smaller firewire 800 port. yes

it should also have an expresscard slot, and you can buy firewire ports to use in the expresscard slot.

I have a DV9235nr lappy that is my recording/graphic design computer.

I use a syba firewire expresscard with TI chipset with it. My DV9000 series came with a Ricoh integrated FW port...Which doesn't work with my profire2626.

the syba was 28 bucks shipped from newegg, and it's rock solid.

Good luck with the sale. my DV9235 has been great the length I've owned it. Although I've had to make a few repairs over the years...Mine's a C2D, not AMD, though.