FS: Diezel Herbert

USofguitar

New Metal Member
Jan 26, 2011
Netherlands
www.ulrichschadeck.net
Hey guys,

I'm selling my Diezel Herbert. 2006. Tubes are brand new. Except a few light scratches on the tolex at the back of the amp and a tiny bit of rust on some screws it's in perfect state. I took great care of it. There's no footswitch included. Just the amp.

You'll find all you need to know on forums and stuff. Start here though:

http://diezel.typo3.inpublica.de/herbert.22.0.html

http://diezel.typo3.inpublica.de/uploads/tx_ohelement/Herbert-Review-Guitarplayer1-04.04_01.pdf

And if you wanna hear a good guitarist playing that great amp:

Hope you dig it! Drop me a message if you want to know more. Unfortunately I have no photo camera with a quality that would make the amp justice at the moment. But I'll post it as soon as I can. Anyway there's nothing more to see than on any promo picture you'll see from that amp.

I'm from Netherlands but can ship from Germany or Belgium too. My price: 2000 euros.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have to give you that one ;p

But I had to start somewhere I guess. I'll post photos as soon as I can - in the coming days I hope.
Furthermore the amp can be seen tried at my place. If you're interested and wanting more details plz contact me.

I finally got my hands on a photo camera. Here are a few photos. Still trying to find this heavy pet a new home...

dsc00203.jpg

dsc00206.jpg

dsc00208.jpg

dsc00210.jpg

dsc00214.jpg

If I could take a look at that beast myself and a local pick up was possible I'd be VERY tempted...netherlands are a bit far away though, damn.

@Mago. Sure... I can ship to Austria. No prob. I could even make a small discount for the shipping. So you'd get like the amp for 2200 euros shipping included. In any case that's a great amp and if you've got the opportunity to try it out somehow go for it. It's just amazing. It does everything from crunch SVR Texas blues to sparkly funky clean rhythm and High gain As I Lay Dying chuga chuga monster sound. It's just the most loveable amp I've ever played so far... But that's also kinda big size love => 180w!

@Mago. Sure... I can ship to Austria. No prob. I could even make a small discount for the shipping. So you'd get like the amp for 2200 euros shipping included. In any case that's a great amp and if you've got the opportunity to try it out somehow go for it. It's just amazing. It does everything from crunch SVR Texas blues to sparkly funky clean rhythm and High gain As I Lay Dying chuga chuga monster sound. It's just the most loveable amp I've ever played so far... But that's also kinda big size love => 180w!

I ment if I'd had the chance to check out YOUR herbert then I'd be tempted ;) I've allready tried it enough to know that I want one, but I never was a guy who bought stuff without trying it myself, sry man

I'm interested also - is this still available? I have a VH4 also if you're interested in a trade.

Sorry for the late answer guys. I've been caught in some projects lately and wasn't able to take some time to check the Sneap forum lately. I've just seen your replies guys. Unfortunately I have to wait a bit before I can sell it. I had ordered a Axe Fx but they seem to have delivery problems. The delivery has been delayed from 8 to 12 more weeks again!!!

If you're still interested I'll make sure to contact you back when I'm able to get rid of it again.