FS: Ernie Ball Stingray

Trep

Mar 16, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Ernie ball music man stingray 5 string.
Maple neck, black body Everything is Ernie Ball standard; Single humbucking pickup 3 way switchable, 3 band EQ active preamp. Selling with generic hardcase, will do courier service.

Has a couple of little dings in the head, but its straight, good action, no buzzing. Needs new strings.

Bought it for $3200 AUD 2nd hand, hoping to sell it for $2800 AUD

Prefered within Australia, But Can Organise Shipping Overseas.

Posting on Behalf of a Friend. PM me if you need more details or are interested

Piccies please mate, although i dont think i will be able to stretch to that price tag as the market is not to great for Aus imports here atm unfortunately. Thats about £1500, and we seem to be able to get them new here for £1200 :dopey:

Heres some Pics.

booty.jpg

head.jpg

morehead.jpg

whole.jpg

He Has also Agreed to Sell for $2300 AUD

Wow, usually I think anything made by Ernie Ball is the ugliest fucking thing on the planet (THE BONGO OH MY GOD BLEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH), but that's pretty farkin' sexy!

You can't say this is not a sexy bass marcus ;)

l_28bc112cd9bef1a0cdef5a3c2f07d58e.jpg

Joe

edit, although the bongo makes me want to blow chunks as does the good chalotte axe :puke:

Nah, see, the semi-ovular bridge plate, the hideous banana-shaped chrome knob-plate, the overly phallic horns, and that stupid oval pickguard all piss me off on that one - at least Trep's has the contours on the cutaways and the bigger black pickguard! What can I say, I'm picky :D

Believe it or not, though, it's still not as hideous as Parker's spider-like bass offering!

269354.jpg

God, what the hell is wrong with these people... :ill: