FS: ESP Ltd M-1000 Condition 8/10 $400 Shipped (Cont US Only)

demonlord78

New Metal Member
Aug 17, 2009
El Paso TX
Hey guys. :wave: This guitar was purchased brand new from AMS about 2 years ago is in excellent condition with minimal wear and tear. It has your typical pick swirls and a few light scratches and dings but they are hardly noticeable. The finish on the bass-side saddles is a bit worn from palm muting but this seems to be a common problem with black nickle hardware. Aside from that the guitars plays and sounds like butter. I’ve installed a brass tremolo blocker from Floyd upgrades. I'm selling this for $400 shipped (PayPal gift option, Cont US Lower 48 states only please). I need the cash to fund another purchase so no trades for this one. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

EDIT: If purchased on or before May 25, 2012 I'll knock off $25 from the price. $375 is a pretty sweet deal so hit me up!

Cheers,
Erik

Sorry dude. I've had really bad luck shipping internationally. Had 2 deals that went sour so now I just won't do it. But thanks for your interst though.

Cheers,
Erik

after checking my bank statement, i cant quite afford it yet. main thing holding me back, and the fact that it is FR equipped, despite that its blocked, i despise FR.