FS: ESP MII 80's, red, maple board, $750

JonWormwood

Jun 16, 2007
Jax, Fl
Sneapster price!

KGrHqNiEFChVEHCnkBQ8MEVnZQ60_57_zps1be504f6.jpg

I am selling this gorgeous ESP M2 from the late 80's (possibly very early 90s) This was sold through 48th street guitars in NYC. This was not a custom shop but I have NEVER seen a color combo like this: Red body and beautiful maple fretboard. Has a slight figure to the maple fretboard, truly gorgeous. MOP offset dot inlays, 22 frets (recently polished for extremely smooth bending) Guitar is in great condition, there was a repair right below the low e string, looks like it was for a d-tuna and another repair below that (view pictures) Guitar is NOT perfect but not beat up. The neck is straight, slightly satined for easy playing. Headstock is in good condition, no major chips at the tip. It has the ESP grover tuners (when you take the tuners off, they say grover) There are two hair line cracks on the neck cavity which is extremely common on older bolt on guitars like this. It however has no structural impact, stays perfectly in tune. Guitar is setup with Ernie ball 10-46 strings in standard E tuning Frets have plenty of life. In the bridge is Dimarzio, back has no indication what model it is but it sounds like a PAF. Neck is a no name single coil. It has the ESP synclair bridge, knife edges are in good condition, Stays in tune. 2 of the saddles have been replaced but everything is level and works properly. Everything is 100% and works great, looks great and most importantly plays great. Does not include a case but it will be packed EXTREMELY well and insured and doubled boxed. Contact me for more information.

More pics here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-mII-m2-...182&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=181060725360&