FS: Fractal Audio AxeFx Standard

SimonSez

May 19, 2009
Chicago
I'm selling my AxeFX Standard because I want the Ultra. I have had it sitting atop a shelf since I bought it in September. It is in like new condition, mint. I have the original packaging and manual too. The LCD "scratch protector label" is still on the unit so it's just as if you had bought it directly from Fractal. The price is $1400 shipped in the USA. If you are outside the USA then please PM for shipping details. E-mail me at:

dementia-band @ comcast.net

or send me a PM

axefx.jpg

Personally if I were spending over a grand on a piece of equipment, I'd probably shell out the extra 150.00 for the security of it being new.

I just checked ebay too. Everyone's selling the Ultra for 2300.00+ when it sells for 1999.99 (2100.00 with tax) lol

Personally if I were spending over a grand on a piece of equipment, I'd probably shell out the extra 150.00 for the security of it being new.

I just checked ebay too. Everyone's selling the Ultra for 2300.00+ when it sells for 1999.99 (2100.00 with tax) lol

The reason is because:

A. A lot of times when you order the AxeFx, Fractal ends up not having it in stock and you go on a waiting list.

B. The demand is high because it's a kick ass piece of hardware.