FS/FT: ESP Horizon NT-II

Tercero

Mar 22, 2011
Oneonta, NY
Squeaky clean, near mint ESP Horizon NT-II loaded with an EMG 81/85 combo. Single master volume, 3-way switch. This is a killer guitar but GAS has struck again and I'm letting it go to fund some new toys. $1,050 shipped/paypaled in the continental US. Would also entertain trades for other cool guitars or high gain heads.

Pre-EMG's

20110524221637.jpg

With EMG's

20110708010137.jpg

100% eBay feedback under 'mbabcock8xfe'. The guitar is in Schenectady, NY

Wow that's a beauty!

I was wondering, would you be interested to swap it for a ESP M-II (bolt-on, rosewood fingerboard, EMG 81/81 combo, OFR, etc.)? Throw me a PM if you are so we can discuss a bit more!

If not, well good luck to sell it, I wish I had money to spend on another guitar because I would grab it, especially at that price.

Fuck that's sexy.. would you ship to Australia? i'd need you to mark it down to 950 to evade customs. Hard case included in the sale?

^^^* wouldn't help, they count shipping costs also! So yeah, you've got pretty much no chance avoiding customs, they are pricks wit this stuff

God...

...damn

I'm totally swingin' on the nuts of baritone scale-lengths these days, but that's absolutely stunning!

Thanks man! It's an awesome guitar, but after having the RGA be my main guitar for so long I'm finding I really prefer flatter 16" or 17" radius fretboards.

That said, I'd also be open to USA or 90's Japanese Jacksons or a Caparison Dellinger.