FS/FT Ibanez Prestige S1520NT *FEELER*

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Prestige S1520NT s-series guitar Made in Japan (2000 or 2001). Overall condition I'd say is 9/10 and is in excellent near-mint condition. For the age of this guitar, it's flawless. It has obvious surface scratches and swirls from years of playing and polishing or dust and whatnot, but nothing major. Currently setup for Drop Db tuning at the moment with super low action. 22 fret Original Wizard Neck (Maple/Bubinga) Jumbo frets (Bolt On Neck), Cream Colored binding on neck only, mahogany body, with a bubinga top, passive Quantum 1 & 2 P/U's, and a Floyd rose licensed Edge Pro trem. This guitar plays and sounds amazing, and has the action set really low on it right now... perfect for any kind of shredders out there! The only reason I would get rid of it is because I need cash... but I would do a trade for a good tube amp/cab/combo offer or for a nice 7-string.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with original trem bar, but no HSC. (I can pack in a gig bag I have, or de-assemble it and wrap everything well separately. Or you can give me extra to go purchase a HSC for it.)
Location (City,State or City,Country): Chandler, AZ
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me on here
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): jmvirgil on ebay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Not sure, these sold for $1200 new in 2000/2001, but just trying to get a feel for what I could get for this. Make me some offers! (I need cash for bills, but if I get the right offer on a good tube amp/cab or combo or nice 7's I will DEFINITELY consider those. No 6-strings please.)
Pictures:
Sorry for the crappy pics...

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0030.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

DSCN0031.jpg

And here's a picture from the Ibanez site to give you an overall image of this particular model...

s1520.jpg

I REALLY want a Mesa 2x12 and a nice head like a 6505 or 5150 or even an Orange tiny terror or Bugera 6262/6260.

Mesa 2x12 + Orange Tiny Terror 15w / Bugera 6260 = INSTANT DEAL